Mitch Russo started a software company in his garage and later sold it for 8 figures. He then went on to work directly with Tony Robbins and Chet Holmes to build a $25M business together in the area of Certification Programs. In this interview, Kane Minkus from Industry Rocsktar sits down with him to get the details on how businesses can benefit by launching Certification Programs.
- #45 Secretly Sensitive, Soul Sourced Entrepreneurs wanted here! Interview with Christine Kane
- #44 9 Figure Woman Owned Business, Interview with Ashley Black
- #43 Expanding Internationally with Live Events, Interview with Nick James
- #42 Doing Things Differently To Get Exceptional Results! Interview with Jeff Martin
- #41 Miracle Mindset For The Entrepreneur, Interview with JJ Virgin