Trey’s entrepreneurial journey took off in 2012 after working several years at the job he thought he wanted. He quickly shifted from working for someone else to becoming an entrepreneur when he was inspired by a successful business man to create his own wealth. The success in his sales career made him passionate about teaching others how to achieve their definition of success, and his own coaching business, the Trey Lewellen Mastermind, was born. He began to share with others the lessons, tips, and tricks he learned from his own experience and research to help them build their own long-term, sustainable online businesses.
- #46 The Road To The White House, Interview with Laura Gassner Otting
- #45 Secretly Sensitive, Soul Sourced Entrepreneurs wanted here! Interview with Christine Kane
- #44 9 Figure Woman Owned Business, Interview with Ashley Black
- #43 Expanding Internationally with Live Events, Interview with Nick James
- #42 Doing Things Differently To Get Exceptional Results! Interview with Jeff Martin