Nick Nanton is an award winning director, agent, and author. He is a 15-time Emmy winner for directing and producing the documentaries Operation Toussaint, Rudy Ruettiger: The Walk On, Triple Take, and Visioneer. Nanton is the founder and CEO of The Dicks and Nanton Celebrity Branding Agency. In this Podcast, Industry Rockstar’s Kane Minkus interviews Nick on how to take one’s story and turn it into a powerful film or motion picture project.
- #47 How To Make Your Kids Millionaires, Interview with 5X NY Times Best Selling Author – Loral Langemeir
- #46 The Road To The White House, Interview with Laura Gassner Otting
- #45 Secretly Sensitive, Soul Sourced Entrepreneurs wanted here! Interview with Christine Kane
- #44 9 Figure Woman Owned Business, Interview with Ashley Black
- #43 Expanding Internationally with Live Events, Interview with Nick James