Frank Kern is a living legend in online digital marketing. Having launched some of the largest and innovative marketing campaigns ever, Frank is a deep well of great knowledge for how to market and sell things online. He’s also just a really down to Earth and super funny guy. From humble beginning to super star digital marketer, this interview is a behind the scenes look at his zaniness. Conducted by both Kane & Jeff, Frank reveals and gets raw in a surprising way with his look at how to move people in online marketing.
- #46 The Road To The White House, Interview with Laura Gassner Otting
- #45 Secretly Sensitive, Soul Sourced Entrepreneurs wanted here! Interview with Christine Kane
- #44 9 Figure Woman Owned Business, Interview with Ashley Black
- #43 Expanding Internationally with Live Events, Interview with Nick James
- #42 Doing Things Differently To Get Exceptional Results! Interview with Jeff Martin